WBW Wash Down Scales
Country of Origin: U.K.
Ideal for food preparation, food processing plants, agricultural facilities, and more, WBW scales feature IP66 rated wash down housing and a large stainless steel weighing pan. Colour indicators for Under, Ok, and Over limits make check weighing fast and easy, and a brilliant backlit LCD with capacity tracker, indicators for overloads, low battery, and auto power-off, make the WBW very user friendly. They operate with an AC adaptor or rechargeable battery pack for portability; both are included.
- 1.5kg to 16kg
- 0.5g to 2g
Features and Benefits
- IP66-rated for protection against water and dust
- Adjustable levelling feet help optimise setup
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning
- Lightweight design simplifies transport and portability
- Solid ABS housing is durable for industrial use
- Overload protection helps prevent damage to internal components
- Audible overload alarm warns when capacity is exceeded
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Simple operation allows quick startup and use with little or no training
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Programmable backlight can be set to "always on," "always off" or "light only when weighing"
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads
- Checkweighing LEDs clearly show under, over and acceptable limits
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
- AC adapter included